1/100°S stopwatch with 1 split time (LAP).
Up to 99hr 59min 59sec
Large digits for perfect legibility when practising sports.
Automatic or manual stand-by mode for optimizing battery life
Easy to use
Easy to adjust with screen icons and 3 buttons.
The On Start 110 stopwatch is the simplest in the range, designed for occasional use or for timing group activities.
- loud beeps
- improved push-button for more precise timing
- improved ergonomics for easier grip on the product
Up to 99hr 59min 59sec with 1 split time (LAP: the time elapsed since the last lap time measurement.
Save battery life
your stopwatch will not stay on forever at the bottom of your bag.
It automatically goes to stand-by mode after 24 hours.
You can also switch to stand-by mode manually.
How to choose the right stopwatch.
- OnStart 110: stopwatch with 1 split time, time, date, alarm
- On Start 310: stopwatch with 50 split times, MATCH mode, COACH mode, UP & DOWN mode, speed pacer, rain resistant
- On Start 710: stopwatch with 300 split times, MATCH mode, COACH mode, UP & DOWN mode, speed pacer, pace tracker, speed tracker, rain resistant, light
- On Start:
Used for 4 to 6 months
✓ Verified purchase
What is a "Verified purchase"?
Where review is marked as "Verified purchase" confirmed by Decathlon, this means that we could verify that the client who filed this opinion has purchased the product from us.
We can confirm purchases for the reviews expressed on a request by e-mail after purchase or when the customer has this review from his personal space.
If a review is not marked as "Verified purchase," this does not mean that the author's review has no experience with the product. They may have given their review directly on the site without unique identification, or the product has been offered or paid by someone else.
The label "Verified purchase" let's help you judge the reliability of a review.
Works well turns itself off when not in use the price is good