Get better accuracy with the Artengo Precision System.
The handle's weight makes this racquet very easy to use.
Its flexible shaft increases power, particularly for clearing shots.
Racquet weight: 88 g
Racquet weight is an extremely important factor for every badminton player. Remember to consider:
- How often you play, how injury-prone you are, your body size, and your playing style.
The heavier the racquet, the more power you'll get. However, you'll lose speed, which can be a drawback for defensive players, quick volleys, and counter attacks.
Racquet balance: Head light
A badminton racquet's balance will have a major impact on your game. There are three types of racquet balance:
- Head heavy, for power
- Even, for versatility
- Head light, for control
Racquet flex: Flexible
Racquets come in different flex options:
- Flexible: These racquets are good for players looking for handling and long shuttlecock trajectories.
- Medium: These racquets are good for players looking for a balance of power and handling.
- Stiff: These racquets are good for advanced/expert players looking for power and precision.
- Extra stiff: These racquets are good for expert players with impeccable technique looking for power.
3 axis Glass Fibre
The BR 930 is equipped with new technology: the triple axes carbon fibre is woven in an equilateral triangular direction. It provides better stability and guarantees more precise hits.
Slim Shaft Design
Thanks to Artengo's Slim Shaft technology, the shaft of this racquet is thinner and provides greater speed and power when making a shot.
Used for 3 to 8 weeks
✓ Verified purchase
What is a "Verified purchase"?
Where review is marked as "Verified purchase" confirmed by Decathlon, this means that we could verify that the client who filed this opinion has purchased the product from us.
We can confirm purchases for the reviews expressed on a request by e-mail after purchase or when the customer has this review from his personal space.
If a review is not marked as "Verified purchase," this does not mean that the author's review has no experience with the product. They may have given their review directly on the site without unique identification, or the product has been offered or paid by someone else.
The label "Verified purchase" let's help you judge the reliability of a review.