stiffness concept on frame ,shaft , T joint increase accuracy.
Artencore concept increase stiffness on frame , withstand high string tension.
The 87 g weight of this racquet ensures that it remains easy to handle.
Racquet weight: 87 g
Racquet weight is an extremely important factor for every badminton player. Remember to consider:
- How often you play, how injury-prone you are, your body size, and your playing style.
The heavier the racquet, the more power you'll get. However, you'll lose speed, which can be a drawback for defensive players, quick volleys, and counter attacks.
Racquet balance: Head heavy
A badminton racquet's balance will have a major impact on your game. There are three types of racquet balance:
- Head heavy, for power
- Even, for versatility
- Head light, for control
Racquet flex: Stiff
Racquets come in different flex options:
- Flexible: These racquets are good for players looking for handling and long shuttlecock trajectories.
- Medium: These racquets are good for players looking for a balance of power and handling.
- Stiff: These racquets are good for advanced/expert players looking for power and precision.
- Extra stiff: These racquets are good for expert players with impeccable technique looking for power.
The composite foam inside the frame increases its sturdiness to make your shots more precise. It also reduces vibrations in the racquet to make impacts more comfortable.
ARTENGO HIGH MODULUS CARBON
The Japanese carbon fibre used for the 900 racquet range is the most rigid currently available on the market. It provides incredible stability and great bounce on impact.