Fine, soft, stretch gel skin suitable for the movements of the 3 sports.
The trisuit material dries quickly so you don't stay wet while you cycle!
2 net pockets at the back and 2 thermoformed pockets on the sides of the thighs.
The back and armpit areas, where sweating is most profuse, are covered in mesh.
The full-length zip opens like a gilet and lowers to the navel for ventilation.
Less thread seams and more hot melt tape to reduce chafing.
Freedom of movement
Hot melt tape offers more technicality (elasticity) to the trisuit.
The fully-covered back and shoulders protect against the sun.
THE TRISUIT = A 3 IN 1 PRODUCT
The trisuit is an iconic accessory for triathletes and a staple for triathlons.
- For swimming, its fabric is similar to that of a swimsuit.
- For cycling, its fine, soft skin adapts to your body shape and improves sitting comfort. The trisuit acts like cycling shorts, to be worn without underwear.
- For running, its fine gel skin is almost unnoticeable: you can run lightly.
All you have to focus on is crossing the finish line!
STAY PERMANENTLY DRY!
The lightweight component of this trisuit allows super fast drying during your swimming/cycling transitions so that you don't stay wet while you cycle. And yes, you can swim with your trisuit on under your neoprene suit to save time during this transition!
This trisuit also has mesh areas which wick away perspiration where sweating is most profuse on your body: under your arms and along your spine.
THE SMALL DETAILS THAT CHANGE EVERYTHING!
- This trisuit has thermoformed elastic at the arms and thighs, so doesn't move during use or when putting on a neoprene suit for the swimming leg.
- The full-lenght zip opens like a gilet and allows you to ventilation during the race. It also makes toilet stops a lot easier!
- The top of the trisuit is made of very lightweight material for more comfort and quick drying. The “shorts” part offers very good support.
A PRODUCT DESIGNED TO CARRY NUTRITION
To get to the finish line of a short-distance triathlon (3 to 6 hours of exertion), you need to eat! This trisuit has two thermoformed pockets on the thighs: you won't feel them as they are seamless and zip-free, plus the products they hold are under tension and don't move.
There are also two net pockets at your lower back. In total with these four pockets, you can carry 10 bars and/or gels for refuelling!
Trisuit, triathlon suit, triathlon trisuit... are there differences?
None! It's the same type of triathlon outfit, a 3-in-1 suit: you pick you preferred term.Not to be confused with a neoprene wetsuit which provides buoyancy and insulation for the swim.
Should I wear an additional suit to swim?
It depends on the water temperature!
The neoprene suit provides buoyancy, an asset for the swim leg. Good to know: The French Triathlon Federation forbids isothermal swimsuits when the water temperature is above 24°C and makes it compulsory when the temperature goes under 16°C. Between 16 and 24°C, it's up to you.
Used for 2 week or less
✓ Verified purchase
What is a "Verified purchase"?
Where review is marked as "Verified purchase" confirmed by Decathlon, this means that we could verify that the client who filed this opinion has purchased the product from us.
We can confirm purchases for the reviews expressed on a request by e-mail after purchase or when the customer has this review from his personal space.
If a review is not marked as "Verified purchase," this does not mean that the author's review has no experience with the product. They may have given their review directly on the site without unique identification, or the product has been offered or paid by someone else.
The label "Verified purchase" let's help you judge the reliability of a review.
Tried it on a 60km bike ride and on a few running laps around the track. Felt light and comfortable.
Almost perfect, my first tri-suit.
Used for 3 to 8 weeks
- can feel the difference on my swim, feels like am easily going thru water.
- sizing is great, love the design
- the end stitch near the knees pokes with the inner thigh skin and that is painful at start and gets annoying thru the run.
- the material between thighs brushes thru the bike saddle and makes noise! Friction is number one that us athletes are eliminating from our gear. In the long run will make my bike saddle scratched and old faster, not to mention the suite itself will get damage soon with it brushing thru the saddle. Annoying!
- the stitching are not so good, had to bring it back as some of the stitch near the crotch came of after 1 use. I dont know about you but we dont wear underwear with tri-suitr and we dont want our privates popping out during training because of a bad stitching.
- again the stitching part, this time it’s on the padding. If that comes loose, which it did in my case, then the padding wont be secured and that means movement of the padding and that can lead to chaffing.
- more color option, make us look bad a$$ out there!
Response of the brand
Thank you for supporting our product. We appreciate your insight and feedback as you motivate us to strive for outstanding product quality.