The trisuit material dries quickly so you don't stay wet while you cycle!
The flexible perforated foam does not get waterlogged and is ideal for cycling.
The spine is covered in mesh at areas of profuse sweating.
Freedom of movement
The absence of sleeves fosters freedom of movement.
The front zip goes down to the navel to allow ventilation.
All the yarns used for the seams are made of very soft foam.
The trisuit = a 3-in-1 product!
The trisuit is an iconic accessory for triathletes and a staple for triathlons:
- For swimming, its fabric is similar to that of a swimsuit, and its inner foam chamois is perforated therefore doesn't get waterlogged.
- For cycling, the foam chamois improves sitting comfort. The trisuit acts like cycling shorts, to be worn without underwear.
- For running, its fine chamois provides comfort and low weight.
All you have to focus on is crossing the finish line.
The fabric that this trisuit is made from allows super fast drying during your swimming/cycling transitions so that you don't stay wet while you cycle. And yes, you can swim with your trisuit on under your neoprene suit to save time during this transition!
We also used a large mesh band to wick away perspiration where sweating is profuse: at the spine.
The small details that change everything!
- This trisuit has a silicone strip at the thighs, so that the bottom doesn't move during use or when putting on a neoprene suit for the swimming leg.
- A front zip going down to the navel allows you to ventilate during the race, and ensures quick dressing! Plus, this zip has an internal protection strip to avoid friction.
- Finally, the armpits do not come into contact with the fabric so do not chafe.
A trisuit adapted to your body shape!
This trisuit was designed to mold to men's body features.
Overall, the fabric used for this trisuit is more lightweight on the top and has slightly more support on the bottom. It provides all the support and comfort you need for natural movement, without compressing. The internal foam perfectly molds to your male body shape.
A product designed to carry nutrition.
To get to the finish line of a short-distance triathlon (1 to 3 hours of exertion), you need to eat! This trisuit has an easily accessible pocket on the right thigh: no need to fumble in your pockets blindly to reach for fuel — you can see everything! This pocket can hold up to 2 bar and/or gel products and is thermoformed: you won't feel it as it is seamless and zip-free, plus the products it holds are under tension and don't move.
Trisuit, triathlon suit, triathlon trisuit... What's the difference?
None! It's the same type of triathlon outfit, a 3-in-1 suit: it's up to you to use the term you prefer. Not to be confused with a neoprene wetsuit which provides buoyancy and insulation for the swim.
Should I wear an additional suit to swim?
It depends on the water temperature!
The neoprene suit provides buoyancy, an asset for the swim leg. Good to know: The French Triathlon Federation forbids isothermal swimsuits when the water temperature is above 24°C and makes it compulsory when the temperature goes under 16°C. Between 16 and 24°C, it's up to you.
With or without underwear?
We recommend you wear a sports bra for good chest support, however we encourage you not to wear briefs or boxer shorts to avoid any unnecessary chafing.