Carry it anywhere thanks to its compact, pocket-sized design.
How to use a repair patch on an inner tube
1. Locate the hole on the inner tube.
2. Rub the surface where the patch will be applied using the sandpaper.
3. Degrease, clean, and dry the surface.
4. Spread the glue evenly around the hole.
5. Wait until the glue turns dull (around 1 minute).
6. Place the patch over the centre of the hole (without touching the glue or grippy surface of the patch with your fingers) and press hard for at least 1 minute.
7. Remove the transparent film on the patch.
Tip from the pros
Check that no objects are lodged in the tire before putting the inner tube back in place.
For greater effectiveness, adapt the size and shape of the patch to the puncture.
8 round patches (15 cm diameter)
1 piece of sandpaper
The rubber cement tube needed to apply these patches and repair your punctures (ref: 8545180) is sold separately.
Optimal lifespan: 5 years at room temperature (16-22°C, 30-70% humidity), out of direct sunlight, and in its packaging.
Minimum temperature for repairs: +10°C
Temperature for use: -40°C to +65°C
For 8 nos. of patches at 199 is too costly. Should contain gum also. So many are available in market at rs.150/- including gum
Waste product. Cello tape is better
Response of the brand
Thank you for taking the time out to review our product "Small Inner Tube Repair Patches" these are just the patches to cover over the puncture in a tube they do not have any adhesive, you need to use an adhesive first as mentioned on the Instruction manual and then place this over the puncture hole to have a leak-proof bond. Please connect with us if you need more assistance on the product Regards Allen
Glue not provided wiith this pack
Puncture kit is superb..however as per the process we have to apply glur before applying patch do ideally glue should be there in the kit...it comes without glue