Medium: reduces bust movement by 36.6%* during medium-impact activities.
Breathable, quick-drying fabric to keep you dry.
What type of cup does the sports bra have?
This fitness sports bra has 2 cups with removable pads.
What makes the 540 sports bra ideal for medium-impact activities
This 540 sports bra with medium support* is suitable for moderate-impact fitness activities (cardio training, aerobics, and step)
* reduces bust movement by 36.6% during moderate-impact activities compared with a standard bra.
During a workout, your breasts sustain more impacts than during your daily activities. Movements and bouncing can create a force of up to five times their actual weight. A sports bra provides both the support and comfort you need during physical activity.
Protect your breasts:
No matter your age or cup size, your breasts need support during exercise. They are fragile and need special support. Wearing a standard bra with less support can be painful. A sports bra is as important as anything you wear during sports, as it protects your chest from impacts.
Three levels of support depending on your sport:
- Low support for low-impact activities (Pilates, gentle gym, strength training, etc.).
- Medium support for non-repetitive activities (cardio training, aerobics, step, etc.).
- High support for intensive, high-impact activities (HIIT, circuit training, cross training, treadmill running, etc.).
Choosing the right size
The right size ensures proper support and comfort.
To figure out your bra size, take your bust measurement:
* Measure yourself without a bra.
* Use a mirror.
* Hold your tape measure horizontally at the top of your back toward the bottom of your shoulder blades.
* Bring the tape measure across the fullest part of your bust. Without pulling it tight, take the measurement and check it against the size chart.
How are Domyos bras designed?
Our bras are designed to increase comfort and help avoid health problems:
* no underwires (risk of injury and compression of the lymph nodes)
* minimal seams near the nipple (to prevent chafing)
* perspiration-wicking components (for greater comfort and limited chafing).
How are Domyos bras tested?
All our products are verified in our in-house labs in France using our bust support test. They are rated and categorized:
1: light support
3: medium support
5: superior support
* Guaranteed reduction in breast impacts compared with a standard bra. 10% minimum (level 1) up to over 50% (level 5).
Are products tested pre-sale?
Of course! All our fabrics are lab-tested for comfort and safety. Tested for colourfastness, resistance to repeated washing, wicking, and more. We call these “torture tests.”
And then? Is that it?
No, there’s more. We have users put our products through the wringer. We listen, analyze feedback, and make suggested improvements. Our sports clothes only hit the shelves when they have been tested and are ready to go.
Our products’ environmental impact
Life-long environmental impact is calculated using various indicators. An ABCDE rating shows the environmental impact of a product. Put forward by ADEME, it takes into account production, transportation, usage, and waste generated at the end of a product’s life.
Decathlon displays this information voluntarily to help you identify products with lower environmental impact. Learn more at sustainability.decathlon.com.