The low flexibility of the advanced action rod allows rapid propulsion.
5 lb test curve for hurling heavy spods (180 g) over long distances
When this 100% HM carbon fibre rod bends, you can feel its great strength
Thanks to our UV headlamp, the MOON CONCEPT tip is visible in the dark
- Size 12 feet (3.60 m): The length of the carp rods between 11 and 13 FEET are more suited to carp fishing from the bank.
Rods of this length tend to be more powerful for reaching long range swims.
- The dismantled length of the rod is 1.86 m. Number of sections: 2
- WEIGHTS: 465 gr
- Holds the fixed metal reel. Reels are secured on the rod by a screw locking ring.
A TOP TIP ACTION ROD
- Called "quick action." The tip action of the X'trem-9 SPOD allows it to bend through the last third of its length to the tip.
- The rod's action is reduced, making the main body of these rods quite stiff.
- This means that the rod's action is reduced, i.e. it bends less when reeling in a fish. The advantage is that the stiffness enables long distance casting.
SIZE AND GUIDES OF THE RINGS
- SEAGUIDE starting rings: 50 mm, 40 mm, 25 mm, 16 mm, 16 mm, and 16 mm at the tip.
- Lightweight and braid-resistant rings
- The rings are attached with three legs. These 3-leg guides are stronger for greater resistance to heavy duty casting.
- The test curve of your rod has two different but complementary characteristics:
1. The ability to resist a tension force similar to wrestling with a fish.
2. The rod's ability to cast a weight over a certain distance.
The 5 lb power enables casting up to 180 g beyond 140 m and any spod or marker.
Of major help for groundbaiting from the bank on waters where boats are not allowed.
It is ESSENTIAL to use a finger glove to protect your finger for such heavy duty casting. Above all, if you have a braided leader and the casting load is quite heavy, you risk cutting your fingers. So to avoid injury, it is essential that you wear a glove or finger glove.
You can find a finger guard in the fishing section.