Enjoy the semi-parabolic action combining power, flexibility, and pleasure
TECHNICAL FEATURES (1)
- Reel: 3m /10 Feet
Carp rods with lengths between 9 and 10 feet are used for carp fishing from a boat, roaming fishing, or to save space during short sessions.
Casting weight: 3.25 lbs
- Dismantled length: 1.57 m
- Sections: 2
- Weight: 285 g
- SEAGUIDE guides: 40 mm, 30 mm, 20 mm, 16 mm, 12 mm and 12 mm
TECHNICAL FEATURES (2)
- 3-leg guides, strength and resistance for heavy duty casting
- SEAGUIDE guides, lightweight and braid resistant
- Sections: 2
- Semi-parabolic action
- Mounted reel holder with adjustable clamp ring
- Carbon blank with high breaking force
- Black matte colour
- Full cork handle for a simple, sleek design
- INNOVATION: for better visibility at night, the tip of the MOON CONCEPT lights up in contact with UV rays (we recommend our MOON CONCEPT headlamps)
FULL POWER AHEAD
1/ The conicity of the blank (part in carbon) of our Full Cork range gives you a big power reserve to use in your biggest fights: you'll master even the biggest fish with ease.
2/ Have you heard about our famous Xtrem 9 rods? Their reliability and incredible performance naturally lead to the use of the same carbon blank.
Before casting, check that the joints are properly assembled. A poorly inserted spigot is the main cause of rod breakage.
Casting with a dry leader increases the risk of breaking your line. To avoid this problem, you can moisten the body of the line before casting.