Cannot ship to ()
This product is currently unavailable for your region
Please select a size
Great on the flat ride to work
1. Unable to make the seat higher. I've used the right tools and was able to adjust it to the hight I want, however when one rides on it, one's leg inevitably moves the seat and causing it to drop.
2. Back wheel brake is not able to stop the bike completely.
3. When shifting gear to level 6, great noises appear(structural fatigue sounds)
I would recommend this bike only if this is and exception.
I purchased the bike from Decathlon Bedok. A tried to ride my bike home from the store, but a few minutes into my ride I found that the back wheel was not fitted properly. As soon as I applied pressure to the paddle, the whole back wheel shifted to the side and pressed against the frame, making it almost impossible to ride. I found that the nut/bolt was completely loose. I tightened it at home. However, the alignment of both wheels are still off, chafing against the mud guards. Very disappointing and inconvenient, as I will have to find a bike shop to repair this brand new bike.
Thank you for taking the time to review our products. Regret to know that you had problem with your bike from the day of purchase. You can always come back to the Bedok store and inform them about the problem and they will check and access the bike.
We look forward to more of your reviews and sharing! Plus, the new Decathlon app has been launched and you can now purchase all your favourite sports goods with just a few clicks on your smartphone! Yes, it's now available both in the App store and Google Play Store! Download now and happy shopping!
Have a sporty day!
CSM Sports Advisor
I went for this bicycle as top of the range in the "city bike dutch style" line up. Thinking would be a good investment to pay a bit more to get the top of line and get the extra quality. However I am very disappointed at this product. The bike is too heavy for what it should be and looses agility because of that, both on manoeuvring direction and getting momentum in cycling. Other than that, the bicycle has several build quality issues.
1) The wheels' connection to the frame is not well designed in the sense that only one of the sides is fully supported against the frame and the other side is left semi-hanging just tight to the frame by pressure of the screw (but can retrocede ever so slightly). This is because of only one side having extra gear shift equipment. As a consequence, with your weight (and your child if you have a child seat) the back wheel has a tendency to flex side ways to the left / which causes enormous attrition between the wheel and the wheel guards and also the brakes (because the left brake ends up always touching the wheel metal). I went to decathlon to exchange the bike, the service was not very human but they replaced the bike with no questions so that was good. However the second bike I got started showing EXACTLY same behaviour after a while - which goes to show its a problem of the bikes design.
2) Lastly, the bike rest kickstand that comes with it is not very strong. I've actually had the bike fall just with the weight of my 4y old 15Kg son and fold the bike stand upwards (gladly he didn't get hurt). I went to decathlon and replaced the bike stand by another more solid one sold in store. This one instead of being installed on the left side, it comes from the bottom of the bike (hence bicycle stands exactly straight up when standing and not slightly sideways as the normal stands - thought this would give extra stability). This bike stand is indeed better, but is now coming loose and once again the design of the bike is too crammed near the bottom where the kickstand screws to the frame, so impossible to fit a wrench/other tool there to tighten the screw (even the staff in decathlon store struggled to install it and was doing it with hands). So yet another aspect where the bicycle shows to not be well designed/thought trough, neither well built
All in all the bicycle is not well designed neither well built. By now I already had 2 of these bikes and the exchange didn't really solve the issues as they came back again. So at this point not sure if I can - neither if I want - yet a 3rd version of this model.
As I need the bike on a daily basis for me and my kid I am seriously considering just downgrading for some other decathlon city bike with WAAAY less bells and whistles but that just does the job RELIABLY. Instead of this model that tries to do way too much and can't do it well.
Thank you so much for your review to us.
We're sorry to hear that our ELOPS 120 LOW FRAME CITY BIKE - BLUE
is unsatisfactory for you.
We take reviews and feedback into consideration as we strive to improve our products to cater to sports users!
We will bring your feedback to our production team to ensure better quality products for you and the rest of our users.
Thank you and I wish you a pleasant week ahead!:)
Love the bike. Pls get more of the accessories inventory back esp mirrors and other bike safety items.
Thank you for your review for the Elops 120!
I'm delighted to hear that you love them! Rest assured, our stock team are working tirelessly in ensuring the supplies to arrive sooner as we understand some of the items are out of stocks. Do check them out soon!
Stay safe, fit and healthy!
Nor Azhimy Bin Mohd Senin
Omni-Channel Sports Leader
The built in dynamo lighting is good in the sense that it dosen't require batteries to operate or recharge and it is theft proof, however it tends to slip in wet conditions as it makes contact with the tyre sidewall to operate. I have seen wheel hub dynamos, another type that dosen,t have this issue in wet conditions as compared to bottle style dynamos- the type present on the Elops 120 model.
Thank you for your review for the Elops 120 bicycle!
Your feedback matters as it helps us to further understand how you use our products and the areas that needs improvements. Your feedback will be considered in our future product design process and it will benefit millions of users worldwide! Do contact us via livechat on our website, ring us at +65 3110 0100 or drop us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org to let us know if we can further assist you in any way.
Nor Azhimy Bin Mohd Senin
Omni-Channel Sports Leader
Excited to learn riding my first ever bike!
First time bike learner here and I decided to go for a classic city bike. Pretty and very sturdy.
Newfoundland and Labrador
Prince Edward Island