Component insulates from the cold (comfort temp. 7 to 10°C), and high collar
Fabric lets through the water vapour generated by the body. Full opening
Just 270 g in size M
Fleece material made entirely of recycled polyester yarn
2 closed hand pockets to secure your personal items
This fleece jacket has a fitted cut, without being too close to the body. We recommend you wear a technical undergarment underneath, in direct contact with the skin, to be better protected from the cold. It is also designed to be worn just underneath our windproof/rainproof jackets.
Choose your usual size.
Fleece component: insulation thanks to air
The purpose of the fleece component is to trap air thanks to the volume created by its texture (considered "brushed" when it consists of loops); this air acts as a natural insulator, keeping the body warm.
Thermal insulation tests
We carry out 2 types of tests to measure the level of warmth of our fleece garments:
- a fabric test
- a test on a thermal dummy in a thermal chamber. We reproduce the temperature, wind (5 km/h) and humidity conditions that you will encounter in the mountains on a 5 km/h walk.
These tests enable us to validate our design choices and the entire product then undergoes field tests.
We test the aging of our hiking fleeces to guarantee their durability. We guarantee:
- resistance to rubbing from the backpack and moving arms, to delay the appearance of pilling
- strength of the stitching
- resistance of the fleece fabric after washing (size stability)
- colour fastness after washing, under UV light, and when in contact with perspiration.