Carry it anywhere thanks to its compact, pocket-sized design.
How to use a repair patch on an inner tube
1. Locate the hole on the inner tube.
2. Rub the surface where the patch will be applied using the sandpaper.
3. Degrease, clean, and dry the surface.
4. Spread the glue evenly around the hole.
5. Wait until the glue turns dull (around 1 minute).
6. Place the patch over the centre of the hole (without touching the glue or grippy surface of the patch with your fingers) and press hard for at least 1 minute.
7. Remove the transparent film on the patch.
Tip from the pros
Check that no objects are lodged in the tire before putting the inner tube back in place.
4 round patches (19 cm diameter)
2 rectangular patches (18 x 28 mm)
1 piece of sandpaper
1 rubber cement tube (5 g)
Optimal lifespan: 5 years at room temperature (16-22°C, 30-70% humidity), out of direct sunlight, and in its packaging.
Minimum temperature for repairs: +10°C
Temperature for use: -40°C to +65°C
Tube of dissolving liquid:
Store closed and away from heat sources (highly flammable)
-5 years if closed and never opened
-6 months once opened and kept closed
Used for 2 to 8 weeks
✓ Verified purchase
What is a review "Verified purchase" ?
Where review is marked as "Verified purchase" confirmed by Decathlon, this means that we could verify that the client who filed this opinion has purchased the product from us.
We can confirm purchases for the reviews expressed on a request by e-mail after purchase or when the customer has this review from his personal space.
If review is not marked as "Verified purchase", this does not mean that the author's review has no experience with the product may have given his review directly on the site without unique identification, or the product has been offered or paid.
The label "Verified purchase" lets help you judge the reliability of a review.