Cannot ship to ()
This product is currently unavailable for your region
Please select a size
Will keep you warm on the colder nights but haven’t had temps below 20 to judge capacity yet
Excellent quality and service
It is bit heavy but can be used as storage for maflar,water bottle & hand gloves.
Great quality for the price. Ideal for Scottish wintertime.
This is very good for minus degree temperature.
(1) Too heavy for hiking or trekking;
(2) Too big in size and ristricts mobility thought it has two side zippers to allow the increase in width of the coat at the bottom;
(3) It's 2000mm water resistant that's means it will in moderate rain require another outer layer;
(4) It is not a goose or a duck down jacket.
(1) Snug fit and looks and feels secure;
(2) Probably perfect for leisure and in temperature upto 5 degrees so less layers requires;
(3) Great quality and finish;
(4) Good as a fashion statement.
the jacket is warm and great but the colour is completely different from the one advertised online. I was a expecting a turquoise blu and it was a deep dark blue instead. It's a shame because the jacket is really good and it would have been even better in turquoise.
Must purchase this jacket. I purchased this year and its saved me from cold.... if u wears this no worry for cold air snow.. it's to warm ..... thank u decathlon.....for such a good product
Newfoundland and Labrador
Prince Edward Island