Ergonomic shin and foot protection for a perfect fit during fights.
A thick foam pad over the tibia and foot ensures optimal protection.
Polyurethane shell with high-density foam for more resistance to wear.
This model includes two detachable parts:
- Shin guard
- Foot guard.
The karate shin guard and foot guards are made using thick foam pads that cover the entire tibia and instep to guarantee total protection from impacts.
The synthetic leather coating (polyurethane) provides very good resistance to wear. Large elastic velcro bands ensure that your tibia and the underside of your foot are supported.
HOW TO CHOOSE A SHIN GUARD
- For use in training, choose a classic model.
- For use in competition, opt for a World Karate Federation (WKF) certified model.
HOW TO CHOOSE A SHIN GUARD SIZE
The shin and foot guards are available in S, M, and L sizes.- Size S: for those measuring 134 -152 cm (4'5" - 5')
- Size M: for those measuring 152 - 170 cm (5' - 5'7")
- Size L: for those measuring 170 - 188 cm (5'7" - 6'2")
- Size XL: for those measuring 188 - 200 cm (6'2" - 6'7")
Adjust the shin and foot guard using the rear elastic velcro strap.
Directions for use
To be worn with bare feet, without socks.
After use, remember to dry out your shin guard. This avoids buildup of unpleasant odours and increases the life of your protective equipment.
Wipe clean with a damp cloth dipped in soapy water. Allow to air dry.
Do not leave near a heat source, such as a radiator.