Cannot ship to ()
This product is currently unavailable for your region
Please select a size
Very warm and looks great
Main Zipper is not smooth as expected from Decathlon product
(1) Down Jacket with fill power of 600 at Rs. 2999/-.
(2) Fits exactly as per slim fit sizing.
(3) Light and occupies less space to store.
(4) Nice and warm and works well as a 2nd layer.
(5) Style & stitching is good.
(1) Weight/Ounce of down used not mentioned so may have limitations on using it in sub-zero temperature as a stand alone jacket.
(2) Since it is a second layer definitely not water resistant however will repel water in small proportion.
(3) Design is good however could have been better as compared with the competitors. Sleeve could have had inner liner to avoid pulling the sleeve inside out every time you remove it.
(4) Quality of the zipper could have definitely been better thought the existing one is not bad but not very good too.
(5) A down jacket loses insulation power near the stitching and therefore could have had lesser stitches .
Overall - For a 2nd layer down jacket with a fill power of 600, at a price of Rs. 2999/-, I would give it 3.5 out of 5. If the price is more than the rating will come down accordingly. Cheers
I bought this product for playing golf and I have to say that it meets all expectations. It is lightweight yet very warm and fulfils its purpose entirely. I am extremely pleased with it. The only criticism is that it is rather on the large side so be aware of this when choosing your size.
On sleeve and bottom lint came up......
I thank you for the time you took giving us your feedback about this product.
The problem you describe shouldn't happen, then I invite you to return your product in store so as to proceed to an exchange.
Maud, Chef de produit
Newfoundland and Labrador
Prince Edward Island