Cannot ship to ()
This product is currently unavailable for your region
Please select a size
I’ve purchased these before, easy to wash, easy to dry, not an iron in sight.
Had to return for the bigger size as seemed slightly smaller than the last ones I bought. Otherwise these are a great product
Snug fit round the bum and thighs. Nice length though. Not much space for thermals for the bigger legs.
1. TREK 500 - Blue FORCLAZ fit and built quality is good.
2. Zippers are of good grade
3. Length and fit are as advertised
1. Colour is not as advertised on site, its more dull
2. Belt is of cheap quality and quite thin. At least a 1 inch belt is preferred
3. It offers no much sun protection and you can feel the heat on knees. Solonac offered better protection.
Great for walking and as a casual pair of trousers when taking the hybrid bike for a spin into town to save on the diesel!!!
Very happy with these, have been using the shorts version for years. Fit is excellent and materials very robust. Pity they don't do them in a grey/black colour combination like the shorts.
Excellent trousers really comfy and the stretch is ideal .
True to size on the waist and leg a little snug in the department area but nothing major
Excellent trousers for the money.
It's a good product for trekking, I have used it for Kedarkantha trek. Only thing I didn't like about this product is fittings.
Newfoundland and Labrador
Prince Edward Island