The 4 adjustable feet ensure excellent stability for your rods.
Easy to transport
The carrying case makes it easy to take to the water's edge.
The khaki colour makes it blend into the surroundings.
- High modulus aluminum structure
- Weight: 1.9 kg
- The height of the feet can be adjusted to between 42 cm and 63 cm.
- 110 cm central bar
- Distance between the detectors: 25 cm
- Length of the buzzbars: 50 cm
- Height adjustment of the buzzbars: 0 cm to 30 cm
- Two 3-rod buzzbars included.
- 3 back rod holders + 3 front holders included
- Supplied with a transportable carrying case
- Universal screw thread for all the detectors on the market
The options for adjusting the base for the 4 feet make it possible to secure your support by planting its feet in the ground. It will remain stable in gusts of wind or if fish tug violently.
The kaki colour helps to blend into the environment. It is possible to directly adapt the telescopic legs to the buzz bars.
Position your rods properly: high or low tip? (1)
Horizontal position: this is your rod's natural position. It is suited to most middle-distance fishing conditions in closed waters that are free of obstacles.
Low position or immersed end: the advantage of this position is that it makes your line less visible on the bottom. Use this position when fishing in water with clean beds. This position also prevents your line from moving in strong wind.
Position your rods properly: high or low tip? (2)
High position: if there are obstacles between your position and the fishing spot, you need to keep your line well clear of them. Do this by pointing your rod skywards. In very long-distance fishing, such as on a lake, contact with the rig is better and any unseen obstacles can be avoided.
Use the high position for river fishing, so that your line is not exposed to the force of the current that will displace your rig.