- High modulus aluminum structure
- Weight: 2.6 kg
- Height adjustable feet from 42 cm to 63 cm.
- Lengthwise adjustment of the central bar from 63 cm to 120 cm
- Distance between the detectors: 24 cm
- Height adjustment of the buzzbars: 1 cm to 31 cm
- Buzzbar 4 rods included.
- 4 back rod holders included
- Supplied with a transportable carrying case
- No universal screw
The options for adjusting the base for the 4 feet make it possible to secure your support by planting its feet in the ground. It will remain stable in gusts of wind or if fish tug violently.
Depending on the length of your rod, adapt the length of the support via an adjustment system on the central bar. This will optimize the rod's weight distribution, increasing stability.
The kaki colour helps to blend into the environment.
THE LITTLE EXTRA
1. The 2 or 3 rod Caperlan Buzzbars available in the Caperlan range are all compatible with the support, going from one for 4 rods to one for 2 or 3 rods.
2. It is possible to directly adapt the telescopic legs to the buzzbars.
THE LITTLE EXTRA (cont.)
3. Thanks to a front foot locking system, you can adjust its position on the central bar by sliding it and adjusting the tilt of the rods.
4. An additional screw turn in the middle of the buzzbars enables screwing your central transmitters with wire.
Position your rods properly: high or low tip? (1)
Horizontal position: this is your rod's natural position. It is suited to most middle-distance fishing conditions in closed waters that are free of obstacles.
Low position or immersed end: the advantage of this position is that it makes your line less visible on the bottom. Use this position when fishing in water with clean beds. This position also prevents your line from moving in strong wind.
Position your rods properly: high or low tip? (2)
High position: if there are obstacles between your position and the fishing spot, you need to keep your line well clear of them. Do this by pointing your rod skywards. In very long-distance fishing, such as on a lake, contact with the rig is better and any unseen obstacles can be avoided.
Use the high position for river fishing, so that your line is not exposed to the force of the current that will displace your rig.