Cannot ship to ()
This product is currently unavailable for your region
Please select a size
Good fabric, amazing fit.
Great shirt,light and comfortable. Good for keeping the wind out when it’s colder.
Can't recommend this enough, they've thought of everything. Saves me wondering whether to wear gloves or not! Only small adjustment would be to have a bigger pocket which could fit something more than a single key, but otherwise great. Have since bought another one!!
Great quality , perfect for the winter. Highly recommend
Excellent stylishly product
- Looks excellent, many people look back at me as I run through the town early morning or late evenings.
- Good wind protection, you can even use it as a base layer while biking, it's pretty comfortable too.
- The watch outlet on the wrist is just open enough for you to see your watch, but not open enough to let any chilliness in.
- Isn't as effective in wicking away moisture, and hence gets kinda chilly when you're taking a break mid run in foggy conditions.
- Nothing else really. It's a very good purchase, great value for money. I think I'll give it a shot as a base layer in one of my upcoming treks.
Really good for cold runs the winter
This is just perfect for winters. Comfortable and hard wearing, this is a great winter accessory for runners and cyclists
The product seems good quality and does the job.
I am slim build 36" chest 72kg & trail run over 2000kms per year. This sort of fits my torso but arms & hand/glove bits are too tight also across the back of my shoulders. The main black area fabric is not windproof in any way IMO so I wouldn't class this as a winter run-shirt, autumn maybe here in the cold North...BUT I'd want to wear a thin 160 merino base layer under this even in autumn, & there is no way its comfortable so would need a Large
Newfoundland and Labrador
Prince Edward Island