Cannot ship to ()
This product is currently unavailable for your region
Please select a size
It is very smooth
been a month roughly, no problem sofar
What does one look for when buying a skateboard? - Here are some of the key considerations - Size, how much weight can it carry, Wheels, Trucks, looks or graphics, grip and pricing.
This skateboard ticks all boxes except for the price as it is a little expensive in terms of the value it delivers.
The reasons to avoid very low cost skate board is because they can be very unsafe. The truck consist of cheap material and that can lead to breakage. The wheels are often out-of-round, causing them to wobble. In short the entire experience is not great.
A good-quality skateboard can cost anywhere between 2500-5000 on average and this is quite a wide range. Infact if you can, picking up individual components of the skateboard and making it your own can be cost efficient.
This skateboard is great except for the price. Heres what I liked and disliked about it.
1. Good quality ball bearing will provide a smooth and uninterrupted ride
2. The maple wooden base has a good finish and feels really good
3. The already on-slip grip tape of this skateboard makes the ride a lot more easy
4. Good for beginners and designed to use by adult users, A little large for kids but if you dont want to spent on multiple boards you can go for this one for kids 11 yrs and older.
5. The wheels and bearings are awesome and really provides a smooth ride
1. The graphics on this skateboard will make you wonder why they could not do better at the price for which you bought the board. There is so much that could be done on the graphics front.
2. Value for money
3. Board is a little bit heavy to easily go tricks
4. The soft bushing will make you cause a wheel-bite.
But when i bought it the bearings were tight and trucks were too tight
This is a very nice over all newbie skateboard nice deck I think bushing should be a little bit better
Make it little bit cheaper
Newfoundland and Labrador
Prince Edward Island