The directional runners provide very good glide quality.
To brake, position yourself across the slope or jump off the snowskate.
The strap keeps snowskate fastened to your feet so you can do tricks more easily
Secure your feet on either side of the strap.
Easy to transport
1.5 kg. L x W x H = 70.5 x 23 x 8 cm.
Maximum weight 220 lb.
- Before each use, check the overall condition of the product. - Use under adult supervision. - Before use, check that the brakes are working properly.
- Ensure there are no obstacles - people or other objects - on the slope.
- Use on non-icy terrain that is designed for sledding.
- Designed for children over 6 years, weighing under 100 kg.
What gear do you need for sledding?
We advise the whole family to wear:
- A ski helmet so they can enjoy the pleasures of sledding in safety.
- A pair of goggles: They protect the eyes from UV light and ensure good visibility when you start picking up speed.
- A pair of gloves: to protect the hands from cold and snow.
- A warm and waterproof ski suit or skiing outfit.
- Warm, waterproof snow boots with good grip.
- A pair of gaiters to prevent snow from getting in at the ankles.