The directional runners provide very good glide quality.
To brake, position yourself across the slope or jump off the snowskate.
The strap keeps snowskate fastened to your feet so you can do tricks more easily
Secure your feet on either side of the strap.
Easy to transport
1.5 kg. L x W x H = 70.5 x 23 x 8 cm.
Maximum weight 220 lb.
- Before each use, check the overall condition of the product. - Use under adult supervision. - Before use, check that the brakes are working properly.
- Ensure there are no obstacles - people or other objects - on the slope.
- Use on non-icy terrain that is designed for sledging.
- Designed for children over 6 years, weighing under 100 kg.
What gear do you need for sledging?
We advise the whole family to wear:
- A ski helmet so they can enjoy the pleasures of sledging in safety.
- A pair of goggles: They protect the eyes from UV light and ensure good visibility when you start picking up speed.
- A pair of gloves: to protect the hands from cold and snow.
- A warm and waterproof ski suit or skiing outfit.
- Warm, waterproof snow boots with good grip.
- A pair of gaiters to prevent snow from getting in at the ankles.
✓ Verified purchase
What is a "Verified purchase"?
Where review is marked as "Verified purchase" confirmed by Decathlon, this means that we could verify that the client who filed this opinion has purchased the product from us.
We can confirm purchases for the reviews expressed on a request by e-mail after purchase or when the customer has this review from his personal space.
If a review is not marked as "Verified purchase," this does not mean that the author's review has no experience with the product. They may have given their review directly on the site without unique identification, or the product has been offered or paid by someone else.
The label "Verified purchase" let's help you judge the reliability of a review.