2 directional runners for gliding in a straight line.
The sled is equipped with 2 sturdy brakes.
The brakes and feet are used to steer.
Lie your feet and back down in the bottom of the sled.
Easy to transport
2.7 kg L x W x H = 101 x 48 x 14 cm.
Maximum weight 100 kg.
Easy to use
Rope and handle for pulling the sled with built-in storage at the front.
One adult and one child under 10 years old or 2 children.
- Before each use, check the overall condition of the product.
- Use under adult supervision.
- Before use, check that the brakes are working properly.
- Ensure that there are no obstacles on the slope.
- Use on non-icy terrain designed for sledding.
- 2-seater sled for adults and children over 3 years.
What gear do you need for sledding?
The whole family should wear:
- Ski helmets so they can enjoy the pleasures of sledding in safety.
- Goggles: they protect the eyes from UV light and ensure good visibility when you start picking up speed.
- Gloves: to protect hands from cold and snow.
- A warm and waterproof ski suit.
- Warm, waterproof snow boots with good traction.
- A pair of gaiters to prevent snow from getting in at the ankles.
Where to sled
Sledding should be practised in the areas provided for this purpose by the ski resort at the foot of the slopes.