2 directional runners for gliding in a straight line.
The sled is equipped with 2 sturdy brakes.
The brakes and feet are used to steer.
Lie your feet and back down in the bottom of the sled.
Easy to transport
2.7 kg L x W x H = 101 x 48 x 14 cm.
Maximum weight 100 kg.
Easy to use
Rope and handle for pulling the sled with built-in storage at the front.
One adult and one child under 10 years old or 2 children.
- Before each use, check the overall condition of the product.
- Use under adult supervision.
- Before use, check that the brakes are working properly.
- Ensure that there are no obstacles on the slope.
- Use on non-icy terrain designed for sledding.
- 2-seater sled for adults and children over 3 years.
What gear do you need for sledding?
The whole family should wear:
- Ski helmets so they can enjoy the pleasures of sledding in safety.
- Goggles: they protect the eyes from UV light and ensure good visibility when you start picking up speed.
- Gloves: to protect hands from cold and snow.
- A warm and waterproof ski suit.
- Warm, waterproof snow boots with good traction.
- A pair of gaiters to prevent snow from getting in at the ankles.
Where to sled
Sledding should be practised in the areas provided for this purpose by the ski resort at the foot of the slopes.
Used for 3 to 8 weeks
✓ Verified purchase
What is a "Verified purchase"?
Where review is marked as "Verified purchase" confirmed by Decathlon, this means that we could verify that the client who filed this opinion has purchased the product from us.
We can confirm purchases for the reviews expressed on a request by e-mail after purchase or when the customer has this review from his personal space.
If a review is not marked as "Verified purchase," this does not mean that the author's review has no experience with the product. They may have given their review directly on the site without unique identification, or the product has been offered or paid by someone else.
The label "Verified purchase" let's help you judge the reliability of a review.
Not used the sled so far but on first impression it looks and well built. Time will tell if it holds up or not.