2 directional runners for gliding in a straight line.
The sled is equipped with 2 sturdy brakes to stop you.
The brakes and feet are used to steer the sled.
Lie your feet and back down at the bottom of the sled.
Easy to transport
2.7 kg. L x W x H = 101 x 48 x 14 cm.
Maximum weight 220 lb.
Easy to use
Rope and handle for pulling the sled with built-in storage at the front.
One adult and one child under 10 years old or 2 children.
- Before each use, check the general condition of the product.
- Use under the supervision of an adult.
- Before use, check that the brakes are working correctly.
- Make sure there are no obstacles, human or otherwise, on the slope.
Use on non-icy terrain that is dedicated to sledding.
- 2-seater sled for adults and children over 3 years.
What gear do you need for sledging?
We advise the whole family to wear:
- A ski helmet to enjoy the pleasure of sledding safely.
- A pair of goggles: They protect the eyes from UV light and ensure good visibility when you start picking up speed.
- A pair of gloves: to protect the hands from cold and snow.
- A warm and waterproof ski suit or skiing outfit.
- Warm, waterproof snow boots with good grip.
- A pair of gaiters to prevent snow from entering at the ankles.
✓ Verified purchase
What is a review "Verified purchase" ?
Where review is marked as "Verified purchase" confirmed by Decathlon, this means that we could verify that the client who filed this opinion has purchased the product from us.
We can confirm purchases for the reviews expressed on a request by e-mail after purchase or when the customer has this review from his personal space.
If review is not marked as "Verified purchase", this does not mean that the author's review has no experience with the product may have given his review directly on the site without unique identification, or the product has been offered or paid.
The label "Verified purchase" lets help you judge the reliability of a review.
Not used the sled so far but on first impression it looks and well built. Time will tell if it holds up or not.