Cannot ship to ()
This product is currently unavailable for your region
Please select a size
Used the product for my last trekking, it's very comfortable for me.
All aspects of the rucksack was good except for the cushioning pad of the back.
Using since Jan 2016, 8 high altitude treks, approx 80 days, 600 kms, rough terrains, in heavy rain and snow.
1. Zip quality: 5/5. Most important.
2. Capacity: 5/5. Enough for 10 days of high altitude trekking.
3. Material: 5/5.
4. Stitching: 5/5. No gaps or holes even after 2 years of treks, trains, baggage handlers.
5. Inner side: 5/5. In good condition.
6. Size: rather large. You must check based on your own requirements and height.
1. Snow and water proofing. 3/5.
2. Separators, internal pockets and zipped pouches. 2/5.
3. Cushioning: 3/5. Major improvements required.
4. Air flow enabler & sweat prevention: 1/5. Major improvements required.
Newfoundland and Labrador
Prince Edward Island