Approved under simulated moderate rain (60 L/m²/h) for 2 h. Front flap & pockets
Very breathable coated fabric (RET < 12)
2 outer pockets, 1 inside pocket.
- Water-repellent coated fabric.
- Fully taped seams.
- Adjustable jacket hem with elasticated cord
- Sleeve ends adjustable at the wrist with rip-tab strips.
- Zipper fastening protected by internal and external zipper flaps.
- Collar height (back) 11.5 cm
- > 2000 mm in Schmerber test after 5 washes
How to wash your jacket?
To maintain the water repellent properties, infrequent washing is recommended.
Close all zips and flaps, empty all pockets and then turn the garment inside out to wash it. You can wash it on a synthetic cycle at 30°C or 40°C with your usual detergent. Do not use bleach or fabric softener, which could damage the existing performance of the garment.
Very important: choose a full rinse cycle or extra rinse.
HOW TO REACTIVATE THE JACKET'S WATER REPELLENCY
Drying is a crucial phase in reactivating the water-repellent treatment.
We recommend that you lay your jacket flat on a clothes rack and leave it out to dry in the open. Caution: never dry your jacket directly on a radiator.
Then place it in the tumble dryer on a short synthetics cycle, i.e. 10 to 15 minutes, before turning it right side out. Caution: do not over-dry the garment.