Two rear wheels, neoprene carry handles, and straps.
We have developed this product to guarantee maximum protection of your equipment for long distance travel, especially when flying, while ensuring it is very easy to transport (wheels, carry straps..).
Large capacity: contains two small golf bags or one large golf bag.
33.5 x 37 x 126 cm
- Three interior foam panels to protect your club heads
- One neoprene handle to pull the roller bag
- One plastic handle on the back to move the bag more easily
- Two manual transport straps
- One reinforcer to position your transport bag vertically
- Two plastic-coated rails and four protective studs on the part in contact with the ground
- One name label holder
- One net compartment with a zipper fastener
How to prevent damage when travelling by plane
Just a simple tip.
We recommend you place a broom handle longer than your driver inside your golf bag.
When being loaded into the plane's cargo hold, it's the broom handle that will bear the brunt in the event of a fall on the club heads and not the driver. Please note that the average length of a driver is 45.5 inches or 115 cm.
You can secure your equipment by adding a padlock to secure the closure and prevent your bag from being opened during transport (the padlock visible in the photos is not sold with the cover).